• Fall Break begins Oct. 9

Peanut butter obsession

Stephanie Dayton, Opinions Editor

Ever since I was a child I’ve always loved candy. One of my all time favorites are peanut butter M&M’s. I mean yeah there are different types of M&M’s like regular, peanut and pretzel M&M’s but to me nothing beats peanut butter.

I guess growing up and always eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches influenced my love for peanut butter. Then my sister introduced me to putting peanut butter on my french toast, pancakes, waffles and regular toast. I will never get enough of peanut butter; I put it on everything and never grow tired of it. Recently, for lunch, I’ve been making myself peanut butter and Nutella sandwiches and I regret nothing.

Yes, I’m aware of how horrible eating peanut butter is if you eat it every day but still…it’s peanut butter. According to jif website (the company I buy my peanut butter from) one serving size is two tablespoons, which is 190 calories and 130 calories from fat. Like I said, yeah, it’s pretty bad, but, I mean, who doesn’t love peanut butter?

Back to M&M’s, I have to admit I have an obsession with peanut butter M&M’s and I think that they are so much better than any other kind of M&M with the exception of the original. So I offer this, if you ever want to be on my good side, buy me a bag of peanut butter M & M’s. If you want to try starting a friendship? Buy me a bag of peanut butter M & M’s. You want to me to fall head over heels for you? Buy me several bags of peanut butter M & M’s.