Corona registration dates coming up fast

Isabella Hulsizer, Staff Writer

Calling all freshmen, sophomores and juniors. Registration for the next academic school year is right around the corner, and here are a couple things you need to know…

Students need 23 credits to graduate high school, so planning accordingly is important.

The following dates are when you will be taking a trip to a computer lab to register for the necessary classes you will be taking next year.

Freshmen registration dates are Tuesday, Feb. 16, Wednesday, Feb. 17, and Thursday, Feb. 18.

Sophomore registration dates are Friday, Feb. 19, Monday, Feb. 22, and Tuesday, Feb. 23.

Junior registration dates are Thursday, Feb. 25, Friday, Feb. 26, and Monday, Feb. 29.

A new year also means new students. Incoming freshmen registration for various middle schools are also coming up quick. The following dates are for the following middle schools:

Aprende Middle School registers on Tuesday, Feb. 2.

Kyrene Middle School registers on Thursday, Feb. 4.

Pueblo Middle School registers on Friday, Feb. 5.

Be wary of the credits necessary for graduation before signing up for classes. If you have any questions or concerns, the guidance counselors are always happy to help.